Welcome to Day 7 of Resurrection Celebration! For 12 days, we are enjoying a family Bible study leading up to Easter Sunday.
Use the optional printable pack to include activities for each day. You’ll be hunting for eggs, revealing mystery code words, and discovering amazing truths in the Bible.
Code Words: Love, Way/Truth/Life, Authority
Listen for these words or concepts as you read the following Scriptures.
A New Commandment: Love
A Place for You: Way, Truth, Life
One with the Father: Authority
Let family members ask questions that begin with: Who? What? When? Where? Why? and How?
Here are some questions to get you started.
- What was the new commandment Jesus gave the disciples? (John 13:34)
- Who is the way, the truth, and the life? (John 14:6)
- How does loving one another show you are disciples of Jesus?
- How does Jesus describe the way to the Father?
- What is the authority by which Jesus speaks?
- How can it be that the disciples also will live?
Keep a family journal and record what you learn about “Resurrection” every day.
What do we learn about RESURRECTION?
Who is the way to resurrection?
Celebrate! Worship God!
“God, you are __________ . Thank you for _________ .”
John 14:6 Song – Child Evangelism Fellowship
The Pilgrim’s Progress (animated movie) – Revelation Media
Recommended Resources for Day 7