Welcome to Day 8 of Resurrection Celebration! For 12 days, we are enjoying a family Bible study leading up to Easter Sunday.
Use the optional printable pack to include activities for each day. You’ll be hunting for eggs, revealing mystery code words, and discovering amazing truths in the Bible.
Day 8 – Among Disciples
Code Words: Cup, Last Supper, Betrayal
Listen for these words or concepts as you read the following Scriptures.
Jesus celebrates Passover with His disciples.
Matthew 26:17-19 (Mark 14:12-16)
Judas will betray Jesus.
Matthew 26:14-16, 20-25 (Mark 14:10-11, 17-21)
Jesus gives the bread and the cup.
Matthew 26:26-29 (Mark 14:22-25)
Let family members ask questions that begin with: Who? What? When? Where? Why? and How?
Here are some questions to get you started.
- What were Jesus and the disciples celebrating/remembering?
- What did Jesus say the cup represents?
- What did Jesus say the bread represents?
- Why were they celebrating/remembering the Passover?
- How does Jesus fulfill the Passover?
- What did Judas exchange for Jesus? Was it worth it?
- What did Judas value?
- What do you value?
Keep a family journal and record what you learn about “Resurrection” every day.
What do we learn about RESURRECTION?
Celebrate! Worship God!
“God, you are __________ !”
The Pilgrim’s Progress (animated movie) – Revelation Media
Day 8 Recommended Resources
Continue family worship all through the year!