Welcome to Day 10 of Resurrection Celebration! For 12 days, we are enjoying a family Bible study leading up to Easter Sunday.
Use the optional printable pack to include activities for each day. You’ll be hunting for eggs, revealing mystery code words, and discovering amazing truths in the Bible.
Code Words: Cross, Crown, Crucifixion
Listen for these words or concepts as you read the following Scriptures.
Jesus was betrayed, denied, and put on trial.
He was crowned with thorns.
He was crucified.
He bore our sins.
1 Peter 2:24-25
Let family members ask questions that begin with: Who? What? When? Where? Why? and How?
Here are some questions to get you started.
- What did they put on Jesus’ head for a crown?
- What was written on the sign they hung above Jesus on the cross?
- What was the last thing Jesus said on the cross?
- Why did the soldiers make Jesus a crown?
- Why did they crucify Jesus?
- What was finished when Jesus died on the cross?
- What can we die to because of Jesus? (1 Peter 2:24)
Keep a family journal and record what you learn about “Resurrection” every day.
What do we learn about RESURRECTION?
Celebrate! Worship God!
“God, you are __________ !”
Good News TV – CEF – They have a new episode for kids every Friday, plus missionary stories and songs!
Recommended Resources for Day 10